CfP: „The Interactive Pasts Conference 2“
Call for Contributions: The Interactive Pasts Conference 2
8. – 10. Oktober 2018, The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
- Games for research / studying games
- Games for outreach
- Archaeology and video games
- History education through games
- Heritage in games
- Games as heritage / games preservation
- Historical narratives in game design
- The use of the past in game development
We are looking for proposals for c. 20-minute presentations on these topics. Of course, you are most welcome to send us proposals for any other interesting game-related, past-related topics that we haven’t included.
If you are submitting a proposal for a paper, please send a max. 250 word abstract, along with a title, your name, and your affiliation to: email@example.com. Please state paper in your subject header.
If you are submitting a proposal for a pitch, please send a single sentence, along with your name and your affiliation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state pitch in your subject header.